Our now locally famous "Bonfire Hoodie" is perfect for wearing on those cool evenings by the fire. This super soft and cozy mid-weight hooded sweatshirt has a classic unisex fit that is sure to be your new favorite with the simple campfire design on the front.
Due to high demand, please allow 10-14 days for shipping.
- 6.5 oz., 60/40 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- White drawcord
- Front pouch pocket
- Side seams, retail fit.
- Unisex sizing
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband.
PRODUCT SIZING GUIDE
Since there are no standards in garment sizing, every brand and style seems to be different. We all find it extremely frustrating. So to help you get the size you will love, please follow these instructions and compare your findings to the size chart shown above for this shirt style.
- First, find your current favorite sweatshirt or hoodie - favorite in how it fits that is. Lay the shirt face down and flatten out most of the wrinkles. Grab a pen and a scrap piece of paper - you will want to write your findings down for future reference (and not just on our site).
- Measure BODY WIDTH: 1” below the arm hole, measure the garment across the chest. Write this measurement down as it will the body width you will prefer in sweatshirts and hoodies.
- Measure BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat with the front of the garment down. Measure from the center of the neck seam to the bottom hem. Write this measurement down as this will be the body length you prefer in sweatshirts and hoodies.
- The sizes of garments have tolerances due to the mass production process. So for example, though a size Large may show a Body Width of 22", it could be as small as 21" or as big as 23" wide.
- Most mass produced garments have a 1" tolerance for their measurements for both width and length.
- So, depending on your height and how you like your clothing to fit, we recommend choosing your size by the Body Width.
- Though if you are a tall person who finds that standard shirts tend to be too short for you, switch your primary measurement to the Body Length.